In an effort to better serve our 47 million registered hourly workers and over 450,000 employer locations, Snagajob is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team. This role will be responsible for the ongoing support of enterprise customers as well as individuals using Snagajob to help them find a job.
This role may be based in our Arlington or Richmond, VA or Charleston, SC offices and the position hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. EST to 6:30 p.m. EST.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Resolve inbound customer contacts and escalations efficiently and effectively on any service channel (phone, case, email, chat, etc) from both business and jobseeker customers
- Collaborate with senior customer support team members on all customer issues that are potential bug fixes or require more in-depth troubleshooting
- Become an expert in all Snagajob product offerings, with an ability to explain technical troubleshooting steps in clear and customer-friendly terms
- Communicate with customers on an ongoing and consistent basis, ensuring that we manage expectations throughout the customer support process
- Track issues and trends to assist with developing a knowledge base for support and training purposes
- Hit production targets while maintaining a quality customer experience; excel in managing customer expectations during the customer support process
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in a customer service oriented role
- Comfortable with systems and software with an aptitude for and willingness to learn technical troubleshooting steps
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; collaborative team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain an enthusiastic, service-oriented attitude under pressure
- Innovative, strategic problem solver with a passion to learn new things
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exercise sound judgment
- Microsoft / Google office experience including but not limited to Gmail, Word, Excel, and document file sharing
- Prior experience in software troubleshooting and basic database and web skills is a plus
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed (given advance notice)
- The ability to live by Snagajob’s core values - solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire - by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives.
At Snagajob, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, PTO, paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snagajob promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger. We pride ourselves on keeping it real and not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
Snagajob, the country’s largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 47 million active job seekers with employment opportunities at 450,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snagajob’s mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snagajob, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.Snagajob.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
To apply: https://grnh.se/6519de8a1us