In an effort to better serve our 47 million registered hourly workers and over 450,000 employer locations, Snagajob is looking for an Outbound Business Development Representative to play a fundamental role in achieving our new corporate logo acquisition and revenue growth objectives. As a Business Development Representative you’ll gain a strong understanding of the marketing and customer funnels as well as hands-on, direct interaction with sales prospects. You will learn how to sell hourly recruitment solutions and build a solid foundation for a career in B2B tech sales. This position is vital to Snagajob’s mission and offers a highly rewarding opportunity for a candidate with sales skills, a desire to make a visible impact in a fast-growing company, and a drive to succeed.
This role may be based remotely or in our Richmond or Arlington, VA or Charleston, SC office.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Exceed goals by setting qualified discovery meetings for Account Executives that result in bookings with new Snagajob clients
- Conduct outbound outreach (inclusive of auto dialer) to Snagajob business prospects in high-growth verticals
- Take prospects through needs-analysis and discovery conversations to help identify the most appropriate and high-quality leads to transition to the sales teams
- Develop a knowledge of Snagajob’s product offerings and competitive advantages
- Learn and execute the sales process by partnering with sales leadership, direct sales and marketing teams
- Openly share your knowledge and experience with your team members and other teams
- Collaborate with marketing and demand generation teams and front line Sales Executives
What You'll Bring
- B2B direct sales experience is a plus
- Strong phone presence and experience sustaining high outbound call volume
- Outstanding relationship-building experience and communication skills
- Self-confidence, resiliency, and organization / time management discipline
- Highly professional demeanor with an engaging personality
- Professional accountability, self motivation, and a tenacious, get-it-done attitude
- The ability to live by Snagajob’s core values - solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire - by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives
At Snagajob, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, PTO, paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snagajob promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger. We pride ourselves on keeping it real and not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
Snagajob, the country’s largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 47 million active job seekers with employment opportunities at 450,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snagajob’s mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snagajob, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.Snagajob.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
To apply: https://grnh.se/51c9e8671us