PopMount, A Nationally Certified LGBT Business Enterprise, is seeking individuals that align with our core values (Integrity, Diversity, Innovation). We are a big growth company that has not lost its small business benefits and atmosphere.
Since 2001, PopMount has grown from a small startup in Richmond, VA to one of the fastest growing print mounting service providers. The company provides our customers with a customizable option of mounting their images and awards on a glass-free, frame-free, contemporary alternative to framing. We serve clients ranging from the world’s largest employers, to small and medium sized businesses, interior design consultants, photographers, and individual customers.
PopMount is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity in the workplace, LGBTQ/Women/Minorities/Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Candidate must have a general understanding of Advanced Math, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and QuickBooks or similar accounting software.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for helping to facilitate the daily needs of the executive team as directed by the CFO. This position will support general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll as well as many other general administrative tasks. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of transactions, data entry, estimates for customers, invoicing, financial statement preparation, production reports, customer service and other job-related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High level of oral and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Analytical aptitude.
- Organize work and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Be an effective team member
- Ability to provide accurate reports and data in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to plan, initiate and complete work assignments with a minimum of direction.
- Comprehensive knowledge of use of financial worksheet and word-processing software, including Word, Excel and company databases.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, clients, and customers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and recommend effective solutions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram from and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Pay $12-$15/hr Depending on Experience.
Full-Time or Part-Time availability includes a great benefits package.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Apply At: https://www.popmount.com/pages/employment