Production Assistant-Web & Graphics (Entry Level)
Are you ready to make an immediate impact where your input and ideas are valued and used to grow your career and our company? If so, PopMount, an LGBT certified company, is the right place for you. PopMount prides itself as a leader in Richmond diversity. Promoting an open and inclusive small business corporate culture. We are seeking individuals that align with our core values (Integrity, Diversity, Innovation). We are a big growth company that has not lost its small business benefits and atmosphere.
Since 2001, PopMount has grown from a small startup in Richmond, VA to one of the fastest growing print mounting service providers. The company provides our customers with a customizable option of mounting their images and awards on a glass-free, frame-free, contemporary alternative to framing. We serve clients ranging from the world’s largest employers, to small and medium sized businesses, interior design consultants, photographers, and individual customers.
PopMount Is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity in the workplace, LGBTQ/Women/Minorities/Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We are currently hiring for a full-time Production Assistant for front-end web and graphics. A current resume, with objective or cover letter is required.
- · Develop and update Word Press E-Commerce websites
- · Work with customers on custom design requests, order processing and site updates
- · Electronically gathering, preparing, and sending of digital print files using Adobe Creative Cloud
- · Preparing materials and direct printing on various substrates
- · Assembly of printed products
- · Quality control of the production process
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- · Attention to detail is a must
- · Highly organized and motivated
- · Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud
- · WordPress experience or knowledge of website design and building
- · Shopify experience a plus
- · Creative thinking and an innovative attitude
- · Ability to meet and exceed customer expectations and service
- · Ability to work in, around and with a diverse work culture
- · High School Diploma or Equivalent
- · Company Paid Holidays
- · Paid Vacation
- · Paid Sick Leave
- · Company contribution healthcare/vision
- · Company contribution Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- · Access to Dental Care and other benefits
- · Company paid off street parking
PAY DOE - $16-$18/hour - FULL TIME
TO APPLY: Send Resume to Brian Chilton - firstname.lastname@example.org