In an effort to better serve our 47+ million registered hourly workers and over 450,000 employer locations, Snagajob is now hiring an Associate Recruiting Specialist. At Snagajob, we’re passionate about connecting the right-fit workers with great employers. In fact, we’re so passionate about it, we’ve made it part of our mission statement for the last 20 years.
We’re looking for an Associate Recruiting Specialist to join us in delivering quality experiences throughout a candidate’s application, interview and onboarding journey. This role will focus primarily on supporting our Shifts by Snagajob product, an app where we match workers with employers for open shifts in their area.
This role may be based remotely or in our Richmond or Arlington, VA or Charleston, SC offices.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Oversee campaigns including jobseeker management, screening, and hiring
- Help candidates navigate through interview and onboarding processes
- Handle volume of scheduled and non-scheduled phone calls in addition to administrative responsibilities
- Assist with training/onboarding Screening Specialists and Project Administrators
- Work with internal teams to streamline workload, assesses quality of campaigns and troubleshoot/address candidate issues and questions as needed
- Support Salesforce cases for recruiting and onboarding questions for Shifts candidates
- Provide reporting for managers as needed
- Keeps Shifts Market maps up to date with eligible worker pools
- Partner with Recruiting Manager on new market research and planning
- Assist with setting up campaigns and postings on Snagajob
- Work internally with the team’s Project and Recruiting Managers to maintain campaign communication updates
- Work both independently and in a team environment to refine the current recruitment process
What You’ll Bring
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities with strong candidate management skills
- Excellent listening and assessment skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence and ability to influence others
- Exceptionally organized with ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity working within Google Drive, particularly Sheets and Docs
- Experience with scheduling, chatbot and automation tools strongly preferred
- The ability to live by Snagajob’s core values - solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire - by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives
At Snagajob, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, PTO, paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snagajob promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger. We pride ourselves on keeping it real and not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
Snagajob, the country’s largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 47 million active job seekers with employment opportunities at 450,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snagajob’s mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snagajob, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.Snagajob.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
To apply: https://grnh.se/536a4ea31us