In an effort to better serve our 47+ million registered hourly workers and over 450,000 employer locations, Snagajob is now hiring an Associate Recruiting Specialist. At Snagajob, we’re passionate about connecting the right-fit workers with great employers. In fact, we’re so passionate about it, we’ve made it part of our mission statement for the last 20 years. The primary goal of our Recruiting Services team is to help facilitate these connections by sourcing, screening and scheduling candidates for interviews.
We’re looking for an Associate Recruiting Specialist to join us in developing sourcing strategies to meet the needs for high volume, turnover or hard-to-fill positions, while providing the employers that partner with Snagajob the quality candidates they have been looking for.
This role may be based remotely or in our Richmond or Arlington, VA or Charleston, SC offices.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Work internally with the Recruiting Services team, Account Executives, and Client Executives to source, screen, and schedule hourly and management applicants for upcoming hiring events
- Be responsible for campaigns including jobseeker management, sourcing, screening and scheduling, assist other Recruiting Specialists with setting up campaigns and sourcing where and when needed
- Manage communication with jobseekers (via email, phone and text) to understand their previous experience, answer questions about an upcoming event, and provide them with world-class customer service
- Predict the probability of hitting event goals and share results with clients
- Work both independently and in a team environment to constantly adjust and improve the current jobseeker recruitment process
- Execute against a project plan, including sourcing and screening activities as well as scheduling procedures
- Work closely and collaborate with the Recruiting Services project management team to maintain timelines, scope, and expectations, and follow up on deliverables with the team
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Recruiting Services solution and suite of services
- Handles administrative work and provide reporting for project managers
- Talk to clients as needed to understand their specific hiring needs
- Assist in training/onboarding Screening Specialists
- Serve as a back-up on scheduled and non-scheduled phone calls
What You’ll Bring
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities with strong candidate management skills
- Excellent listening and assessment skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence and ability to influence others
- Exceptionally organized with ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity working within Google Drive, particularly Sheets and Docs
- Experience with scheduling, chatbot and automation tools strongly preferred
- The ability to live by Snagajob’s core values - solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire - by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives
At Snagajob, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, PTO, paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snagajob promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger. We pride ourselves on keeping it real and not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
Snagajob, the country’s largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 47 million active job seekers with employment opportunities at 450,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snagajob’s mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snagajob, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.Snagajob.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
To apply: https://grnh.se/a40e54b21us