In an effort to better serve our 47 million registered hourly workers and over 450,000 employer locations, Snagajob is looking for an Account Coordinator to lead and manage the growth and renewal of existing clients. As the Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for processing inbound upsell opportunities and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. Detail orientation, high initiative and passion to serve are a must.
The Account Coordinator reports to the Manager of Account Management and may be based remotely or in our Arlington or Richmond, VA or Charleston, SC locations.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Manage a case queue of sales focused client requests to ensure a timely response and resolution
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Set expectations with clients and ensure they are being met
- Serve as an escalation point for our clients as needed and be able to confidently represent Snagajob externally
- Schedule and lead all calls and meetings with existing clients
- Maintain CRM in a timely, complete and accurate manner to account for all client interactions
- Embrace and follow best practices through each stage of the customer life cycle.
- Manage all incoming sales orders for processing and implementation in CRM.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience in a high contact customer service role
- High initiative and a passion to serve
- Outstanding customer service and problem resolution skills; ability to provide timely and accurate guidance and service to customers
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management software systems
- Ability to multi-task and make sound decisions under pressure
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in service
- Innovative, strategic problem solver
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, disciplined work style
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exercise sound judgment
- Skilled in using Gmail and MS Office
- The ability to live by Snagajob’s core values - solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire - by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives
At Snagajob, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, PTO, paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snagajob promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger. We pride ourselves on keeping it real and not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
Snagajob, the country’s largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 47 million active job seekers with employment opportunities at 450,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snagajob’s mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snagajob, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.Snagajob.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
To apply: https://grnh.se/883eac2c1us