We are currently seeking a highly motivated Audio-Visual Technician in Roanoke, VA for our client who is a leader in global visual, audio and collaboration solutions within the entertainment industry.
Successful candidates will have between 1 and 3 years of proven experience in repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of entertainment AV including digital projectors and systems.
- Coordinate equipment repairs and maintenance
- Provide expert technical support to meet customers’ expectations over computer, phone or in person
- Prior excellent customer service and results is required
- Evaluation services to engineering for software and hardware changes and the evaluation of new products and designs for the Marketing department
- Troubleshoot and repair connectivity issues including internet, e-mail, WAN, applications and all infrastructure
- Complete software updates and any product updates as required
- Repair Digital Projectors and Digital systems
- Availability to perform emergency service at the client’ s locations as needed to ensure the full functionality of AV systems and related equipment
- When required support live events/screening
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot AV signal flow
- at least 1-3 years experience in digital projector support, testing, maintenance and repair.
- Prior experience with multimedia installations and support
- Ability to travel and provide onsite support while working unorthodox hours as required for emergency support
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Ability to safely climb ladders up to 20 feet
- Ability to safely operate and navigate a motorized lift to 35 feet
- A+ Certification preferred